Wednesday, March 4, 2009

weird stuff from japan, part 2



Words cannot express how much win I feel towards this.

This was pretty much my _only_ reason for wanting to buy a DS... and now... it's become a musical? A holy-shit honest-to-goodness high-production-values video game adaptation musical of a hugely entertaining courtroom drama game with some of the most interesting characters ever? Which is being done by an all-female musical troupe that has "male" characters (Edgeworth! EDGEWORTH!) causing me to deeply question my sexuality?

(The following was excerpted from the MSN conversation)

Ril says (11:21 AM):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zYapmRsNZE
[bb] JD: i stopped changing my nick. says (11:22 AM):
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
DO WANT
Ril says (11:22 AM):
what the hell, japan
what the hell
[bb] JD: i stopped changing my nick. says (11:23 AM):
DO WANT SO BADLY
[bb] JD: i stopped changing my nick. says (11:27 AM):
LOVE 4:39
OBJECTION!!!!!!
Ril says (11:30 AM):
isn't it cute
[bb] JD: i stopped changing my nick. says (11:31 AM):
LOVELOVELOVE

(the rest of the conversation spirals off into of intense fangirlish-like screaming)

Ah, Japan. Today, I salute you.
Seriously, where else could this shit ever happen?


Seriously.

2 comments: