Tuesday, March 31, 2009

jdentified, pt 2

-what are the reasons to stay/not want to stay in sheares hall?

There's absolutely no space at home. I totally won't be able to fit all the junk I store in my room back home. In any case, having my own room in hall is like an absolute luxury. I particularly like keeping to my own time schedule, skipping classes as I feel like and etc. Waking up 15minutes before classes, DoTAing at 2am at home, all these won't be possible because of parental nagging. Also the 3am runs around campus where you see the most interesting things... o.O (PDA, PDL, PDF... hee) There's the still-not-bad-after-2-years supper, there's Ginza just a few stops away for food/bubble tea/waffles <3! Home is just too far away from anything.

Hall is, in a sense, freedom.


Even though this freedom, is sort like that.

And there's also the scandals and gossip. Life is so much more interesting with them around. I'm a self-confessed, unrepentant gossip accumulator!

Regrettably, eyecandies are -few- and far between. There are a few though (thankfully). ^_^

That's why, I guess, despite all the stupid stuff, bullshit, politics, etc etc. I'm still here. Besides, I'm happier these days, which makes it easier to live through shit.

-since u needed a subject matter, how about the struggles of a fat kid in secondary 4?

Actually I was working on an idea I had about a 5 year old girl with a semi-dysfunctional family (Dad works late, Sis clubber, skips school, No mother figure). The kicker? She thinks she's a vampire. It's supposed to be a really innocent growing-up type film, except she tries to bite people. =D


Like, this, but with humans. <3<3<3

-what can u do to make your hall experience better?

Um, do you mean what can I do? Or what can Fate, in her generosity, throw in my direction? Hee.

I think I'm already trying my best to make my hall experience better. Ignore the politics, get the shitstorms out of the way, be happy and generally make people happier. Welfare! I suppose I could open up to more people and talk more cock, play more mahjong, be generally more friendly and less cloistered and less anti-social and etc., everything would be better.

And Fate, if you would be kind enough to grant to me time spent in the company, not necessarily alone, I don't ask too much, of certain people, I'd be very happy. =)

-too many hall questions :)

I agree. =( Originality, people!

-what keeps you from trying? with anybody?

Really, it's mostly a matter of opportunity, or lack thereof. Partially, it's also because I really have no idea what to do. =(

There's also what I choose to call Jaden's Familiarity Paradox.

I'm a firm believer of the school of thought that close friends should never get together, owing to the fact that you never really know where to draw the line between being best friends and being together. When you do this for me, are you doing it because you're my best friend, or are you doing it because we're together? Would you have done it anyway if we weren't together?

BUT, I'm also a believer (and actually, also from experience) that the only good, amicable breakups come from when you were good friends before you got together, because after it's over you have something else to fall back upon. People say all the time that you can't be just good friends with your ex-es, but I don't believe in that.

So, quandary.


Basically, I'm screwed either way.

-Since this is about jdentification, tell me about urself... what do yo think is the jaden identity that makes you different from other people =) What kind of a person do u want to be?

What is my Jaden identity? Heh, this is an interesting question. Well, I like to be complementary. If there's a strong leader, I am willing to be led. If there needs to be someone to take a direction for the group, I will try to subtly lead the discussion towards one. Whatever the case, I prefer to be flexible, doing what no one else is doing at the moment and what is necessary. If another person shows up and is better then what I am doing, I prefer to fade away and do something else that is needed. And if I'm not needed, I will disappear. =)

-Whats ur darkest secrets

Hmm, darkest secrets? Really, you need to be more specific then that... But here's one, not sure if it really qualifies as secrets or darkest, ok? I made a girl cry once with cruel words. Always regretted it. =X Well, somewhat.

-Why am I so attracted to you, especially your legs.

Because I have awesome legs.
Well, I used to. Fat now. =(

But don't worry, to all my fans (you know you love me xoxo), I'll slim down and have awesome toned legs again!

-what will make you really happy on a long-term basis?

Hmm, good food, good times, good memories.

-sex.

I'm male, thanks for asking =).
-
Stay tuned for the next exciting segment, folks! jdentification will be back in about a month to answer your burning questions again! =D Until then, no more questions, I blog in peace! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment