Sunday, March 8, 2009

boredom sets in

Having no life of my own to speak of, I virtually depend on living my life vicariously through the lives of others. Hence, as an inveterate blog-stalker, my thoughts turn to boredom as many (really, it's almost like it's seasonal) of my friends, acquaintances, and other sources of entertainment, read: people, have all of a sudden decided to either take a hiatus in blogging or worse, lock their blogs.

Oh, come on! What is this, have all of you decided to take a vow of silence, or whatnot?



Aw, fine fine. But there's only so much digg-ing, and Facebooking one can do before it gets draggy. I'm not really a big fan of Facebook, because it's a veritable meme-fest there. People doing notes about 25 random things about yourself (and everyone knows what you post on facebook is what you WANT people to know), iTunes playlist quizzes for the lulz, super-poking each other to upgrade your superpokes (it's really a infinite loop), Pet Society-ing (oh god, what a huge time-sink) and other time-wasting games. And I'm not a big fan of photos, which is truly what the other 98% of Facebook-stalkers are after.

Generally, I find Facebook less entertaining. Which is why I still prefer reading the blogs of my sources of entertainment (read: people), then to irritating them on Facebook.

Oh, sweet grief for the lack of reading material.


Above, applied to blogs.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you!

    Except I have no idea if you are a spambot.
    Because of the link. =D

    ReplyDelete