Tuesday, March 17, 2009

bad days, fuck them

Some days, your life pretty much seems fucked up. But, seriously, we've all had them.


A generally positive attitude towards life.

You aren't special, really. Want proof?

F***mylife.com contains capsule-shots of there-there-fuck-you-look-at-my-life to help all of us big whiny crybabies feel better about our lives. Although I'm guessing a fair bit of it is actually fiction, enough of it remains as a gentle harsh reminder that really, fuck, some people have it worse.

Today, I received my passport in the mail. They got my birthdate wrong. Then I picked up my birth certificate that I had sent in with the application. Turns out my parents have been celebrating my birthday on the wrong day for 16 years. FML

Like, wow. My heart goes out to you, anonymous birthday person.

It gets somewhat addictive, really, when you're reading about how badly screwed over some people get. I guess it's true what they say, eh? Humans are the only species to take sadistic pleasure in another human's suffering.

That's what makes us sentient.

No comments:

Post a Comment