Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Oh how coincidental

Funny how things are so interrelated these days. Remember about a week ago, I was talking about this pretty cool beat-'em-up MMO called Dungeon Fighter Online that was awesome for being a complete throwback to old-skool fighting games...?



Well it turns out that SNSD has made commercials for it. Not ONE but TWO. (Well, at least for the Korean version of the game)

Jessica Cut (OMG OMG SICA SICA <3<3<3)


Taeyeon Cut


Like, it's just so coincidental that I'm in an SNSD phase now.

Too bad the stupid english edition of the game is region-locked to USA & Canada and ip-bans everything outside. Darn.

In other news, I've finished watching all 6 SNSD Horror Movie Factory episodes and 2 out of 4 of the Soshi-subbed SNSD Hello Baby episodes. Meaning I will soon be starved of entertainment. Quick! Somebody entertain me!

No comments:

Post a Comment