Friday, October 16, 2009

Ai no Mukidashi

"Sensational indie filmmaker Sion Sono returns to JAPAN CUTS with this much anticipated, gripping four-hour epic brimming with absurd gore, cross-dressers, sin and love triangles while exposing the contradictions within human nature.

Yu feels compelled to commit sins for his father, who has become a catholic priest and demands daily confessions from him. As a result, Yu joins a local gang and becomes a master of hentai photography. Amidst the chaos that ensues, he falls in love at first sight with Yoko, whom he later discovers will become his new step sister. With an evil religious cult leader determined to convert his family and steal his precious Yoko away, Yu must go to extreme lengths to save the love of his life."


DEAR (DEITY OF CHOICE), WHAT THE HECK. THERE ARE INDIE ARTHOUSE FILMS, AND THEN THERE ARE INDIE ARTHOUSE FILMS, BUT... SERIOUSLY... WHAT THE HECK.


Words fail me.

3 comments:

  1. ...it does pique the curiosity. you ever gonna watch that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have it! After I clear my papers this week I will. I RESOLVE TO FINALLY WATCH SOMETHING I HAVE INTEREST IN, HM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been here~

    - carine

    ReplyDelete