Wednesday, October 14, 2009

black and white and color

Amidst all the bad luck I've gotten this week, a couple of good things shine out...

1) Bio lab presentation cancelled, although we suspect that it's really because he doesn't want to sit through twenty whole 5min individual presentations about the same subject.

2) Got an A- for the "doomed" lit paper. "Doomed, doomed, DOOMED!" according to shawn. Idiot.

3) Cleared all my work for VC. Whee.

4) Meeting Lydia-dajie tomorrow with Jeremy for dinner. Been forever since we met up. Almost couldn't make it because of stupid stupid stupid SP. Rrragh.

5) I might be getting my Wind as early as this week. Mom approved it and I'm going to repay her back in instalments. Whee!

Other then that, the cynical-bitter-emo-phase has resurfaced. Been skipping alot of !exciting! and !happening! things in this place lately because I just don't feel like going. Wahaha hurhur.

[This has no bearing on my eventual aim of being a wedding planner, note. I maintain it's possible to be a wedding planner and be cynical at the same time. The trick is just to be efferverscently naive about other people's affairs and morosely cynical about yourself. =D]

And besides there's always cake at weddings. Delicious cake.


Look! Even he can't wait for delicious cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment