Tuesday, December 1, 2009

module planning!

Exams are over! I have scarcely 5 or 6 days to go before I am whisked to the magical forests of Singapore where I will spend a week without access to basic human amenities and the preceeding week doing absolutely nothing of value inside a military camp. What fun!

I have also started to think about what modules I would want to take next sem. What fun!

If all goes well: (Bold denotes more or less confirmed modules)

2 Psych Modules Left:
PL3239 - Industrial and Organisational Psychology
PL3244 - Adolescent Psychology
or
PL3255 - Introduction to Paediatric Psychology

1 Lit Module Left:
EN3224 - The Twentieth Century
or
EN3231 - American Literature I

Breadth:
IT1001 - Introduction to Computing

1 UE/GEM
GEK1508 - Einstein's Universe & Quantum Weirdness
or
GEK1520 - Understanding the Universe
or
GEK1519 - Science of Music

Graduation is in sight. Mhmm. What fun. Sigh.

Oh, guess what degree I have?

No comments:

Post a Comment