Monday, December 28, 2009

诞生日

One more year down, one more notch on the knife, but who's keeping score? Almost to the next milestone of 25 now.

It's depressingly familiar.

And once again, I am at a loss of what to ask for my birthday. It's not that I don't have anything in mind that I want - wait, that's probably it. I don't really want for much.

That doesn't mean that I'm easily satisfied.
Hell no, I'm not satisfied with my life at all.
I guess I've gotten used to being unsatisfied.
It's like the closest thing to a constant companion that I have. =\

Okay, that sounded pretty sad. Rewind.

Results came back, and apparently my CAP refused to budge a milimetre. Still stuck at the barely-above-second-lower-honors mark, which compounds a difficulty in deciding if I should go ahead and try for honors. I was sure that I would die horrendously this semester and thus, not even be given the choice. Hence, it came as rather a surprise and an unexpected new question I have to agonize over.

Graduate? Y/N. That is the Question.
And I probably won't be doing an FYP or graduate thesis if I really do choose to go on. I hate statistics. With a core burning passion.

This holiday season has been rather slow moving. Aside from the 2 weeks I spent in the army, I haven't really been doing much aside from eating, sleeping, and for the past few couple of days, being generally useless in the Sets construction area for Sheares Production. Lots of niggling problems cropping up that I don't really know how to solve, but I'm trying.

Managed to catch Avatar (3D!) and Sherlock Holmes, both well worth the money spent. Avatar because of pretty pretty glowy trees and Sherlock Holmes because it was basically House +badass +explosions +awesome +FTW.

Also managed to meet up with Jeremy, Si Xiao Jie and Zhi for lunch at Ishimura (which is really budget and good, btw.). Been a long time since we caught up (esp. Si Xiao Jie), and Zhi's dancing in the 2010 countdown celebration thingy on Mediacorp, how cool is that? o_O

In summary: My friends and other people around me lead such interesting lives. MLIA.

Look, even other people's MLIA are fundamentally awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment