Saturday, November 28, 2009

i've got the sniffles, mommy

I know I'm supposed to be sick... But...

(I'll just let the pictures do the talking for now, I'll come back and write a paragraph or so of stuff under the respective pictures when I take a break from mugging and being sick.)


Having this installed and patched on my hard drive was just way way way too -tempting-...


Server Mycenae! Come join me please please.


Character Creation! It took me all of one look to -instantly- spot my future character class.


ROCKSTAR POWER, YEAH!

The somewhat clunky interface, not used to the drop down menus and shortcut keys. But hey, it's free.



Combat! OMG, I love it! FF Style! Except for a turn time limit.


End of the tutorial area. I chose Harbin as a starting town.


Aaand, here's my freshly made character! Waiting for post-exams!

No comments:

Post a Comment