Saturday, November 14, 2009

on the cusp of something

Well, a whole lot of crap came down this week, with a 50% essay and a 70% group report coming to mind. But now that those are over and done with, I rewarded myself by sitting down to watch the entire Season 1 of Big Bang Theory in one sitting!

And woots. That's done. I'm proud of myself! I actually overcame my short attention span for once! History books, folks.

95% cause of short-attention spans worldwide.

Not to say working on the group project wasn't fun. In some strange, twisted sort of way, that is. There was a fair bit of blasting SNSD and other general sleep-deprived craziness, which helped, I guess. Might have been the best project group I've ever had. Ah well, thanks guys.

In other news, I got a Google Wave invite, and playing around with it is fairly fun, although I can't really see how I can utilise it to its full potential, I mean, for my own use..

Examinations loom. Gloom doom doom.
Got a quiz next week. 20%. Gonna have to webcast and revise for the final exam through that quiz. Maybe start tomorrow. Blargh.

So, back to my rather unexciting life then.

Dear readers - wait, I have readers right? Just checking. "Hey guys, what do you want me to write about?" I'm not really going to do another jdentification installment because it takes me really long to compose replies and wait for questions, so, any general thing you want to hear from me?

*the sound of one hand clapping*

Hmm. Thought so. Ah well.
*emo one corner*

Here is kitteh! I... I lost it again. What was I talking about?

No comments:

Post a Comment