Friday, November 20, 2009

stream of consciousness

I feel like buying a kitten.

Big Bang Theory fans/watchers, there's an inside joke in that line.

In other news, there's less then 4 days left to my first paper PL3238 Social Cognition, and I am (as usual, well and truly screwed.)

Random thoughts follow:

I love my netbook. I get so much more done on it then my desktop.

I owe people money, people owe me money. Cycle never stops.

Graduation feels like it's coming soon. Moo.

Big Bang Theory rocks.

Oh, Left For Dead 2 is out. One more thing to add to the backburner.

SNSD Hello Baby Episode 7! Now to wait for Episode 8 and I have something new to watch.

I want to make a scrapbook.

I need more $$$. Any way I can do work while still studying?

But not tuition, I don't think I can teach very well.

On that note, I really need to wake up my idea next semester.

I know, I've been saying that for the last five. But meh.

My musical taste really is at least five years old

I made a highlights video for voxsports in less then 12 hours. Go me.

I like the word "myxomatosis."

Maybe I should go for career counselling.

A NEW CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!!!
C-C-C-COMBO BREAAKERR!!!

Sica is so cute.

Ah.

No comments:

Post a Comment