Wednesday, February 25, 2009

jdentification, pt 1

Well, this is going to be an experiment, ya? I'll try to make these as few and far in between so that this wouldn't become just a gimmick for a blog. Think of it as a sort of once-in-a-while things.



Ask me any question about me. It could be trivial, it could be serious. It could be a question directly related to me, it could be a reflection upon a particular event. It could be who/what/when/where/why/how, or whatnot.

Leave a comment and I will answer in the next post.

3 comments:

  1. as an extreme idealist, how do you stop yourself from being emo all the time. (as we all know this is a recent achievement)

    or

    why has your taste in girls changed so much since sim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder why you set yourself up to answer difficult questions haha..

    can u like write me a script? haha

    ReplyDelete