Friday, February 20, 2009

the importance of being honest

Yeah, let's be honest here. I rely on eye candies to get through my boring school days. To be totally honest, sometimes I go for lectures and can only stay awake (or interested) during lecture because of the off-glances I'm sneaking at Cute Girl No. 1 (or 2 or 3 depending on what lecture/tutorial it is). It's not perverted or anything, I simply accept that I would rather stay awake during a lecture then to fall asleep or not have the motivation to go for lectures at all.


GOD, I HATE HEALTH PSYCH

So, here's roughly a graph of the various situations would work for me. The line shows the requirement of hotness to achieve a more or less 100% attendance rate. How exactly does the scale work then? Let's take Eye-Candy A for instance (Note the blue X). Notice that for Biopsychology Lecture, which is interesting, Eye-Candy A fulfils the requirements for 100% attendance. That's good. However, this does not hold the case for Health Psych Lecture, where the same Eye-Candy A. The requirement for Health Psych Lecture is, unfortunately, off-the-scale, being that it got so boring once during the lecture that I spent the time composing haiku poetry about my friend's laptop named Toshi among other subjects (insert obligatory "Come ON TOSHI" line here.) Result? Shortfall. A significant chance to skip the lecture is thus factored into the early morning wake-up-should-i-sleep-in-hmm-yes routine.

Take note of Eye-Candy B, however. Lit tutorial, way exceeds minimum requirements. Result? 100% attendance, even though I am terrified of the tutorial because everyone in it is smarter than me. And the tutor scares me.

Of course, some may call shenanigans, citing mitigating factors, such as the presence of more then one potential Eye-Candy per class. To this, I say to you, bollocks good sirs, you only have one pair of eyes.


Well, we could take care of that through unorthodox means...

P.S.: Opinions expressed above not entirely serious. Attempts to judge writer's character through internet post will be counterjudged entirely laughable and made fun of. Oh, kittens will be microwaved with each judgement. Think of the kittens.

P.P.S.: I really do have at least one eye-candy per class. Rules apply.

No comments:

Post a Comment