Sunday, February 22, 2009

sinema yo, sinema

Well, I guess the short film I had a hand in scriptwriting / directing / editing was shortlisted for the Sinema screenings after all.



I'm totally not proud of it at all. So much more could have been done to it. It was too short, too slapdash, too emo. I didn't like it at all. It could have been so much better, had I more time, more resources, more experience. Aw shucks.

During crunchtime when we were rushing the video it was like OHSHITOHSHITOHSHIT. Filming was a hard thing to schedule/do last minute. Only one thing came to mind:


What? And give up show business?

But hell, dear readers, you may want to check it out. I'm sure the other films would be well-worth your consideration as well. Though, I hope I don't get sued/flamed by a certain Xiaxue for misrepresenation of her blog. Lollerskates.

No comments:

Post a Comment