Tuesday, April 7, 2009

vexing vexatious

Every morning, I wake up and I face this reality:


OH THE HORROR!

Well, not technically. It's not the real room that's so vexatiously disorganised. It's my computer. The innards.

Pictures, documents, videos, etc. strewn all over the bloody place. Augh! It's like an inner need to be organized that screams in horror and pain everytime I look for something and can't find it! Augh!

I have 1469 songs in iTunes and about a gazillion more to manually tag, volume normalize and add album pictures.

(The voice in my head is telling me everything has to be perfectly sorted, perfectly arranged, perfectly categorised. PERFECT PERFECT P-E-R-F-E-C-T until I STABSTAB it and go do something else.)

Stupid studies getting in the way of doing anything. That, and the inability of the DVD drive in burning things.

Ahh. Sigh. Complains.

And you can't even pay people money to clean out and organize your computer for you.

EDIT @ 2237h:
I just found out that the incredibly talented Ah Sang (阿桑), who sang the hauntingly beautiful 叶子 (main theme for the idol drama 蔷薇之恋 starring S.H.E's Ella Chen) died of breast cancer yesterday morning. She was only 34...


Life is precious, huh...

2 comments:

  1. Gosh that's such a pity. =(
    She's got a great voice though. Check out this song called "yi4 zhi2 hen3 an1 jing4", I think you'll like the hauntingly beautiful melody too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. It's so sad... what a waste...
    And that's the other song she's famous for isn't it? =P I quite like it.

    ReplyDelete