Wednesday, April 29, 2009

so anyway

I was thinking just the other day, that I have no motivation in life, that's probably why I'm such a emofuckhead.

So, my new motivation is to discover a purpose. To that end, I have decided to try to learn whatever comes to mind, with the tiny insignificant chance that whatever I end up learning might be actually, you know, useful and/or fittingly niche to an end.

Hence, suggestions?
1) Actually sit down and relearn Japanese.
2) Start learning Korean.
3) Start learning Thai.
4) Learn bass guitar. Academy of Rock sounds reaaaaally interesting.
5) Learn how to drive. Then quit hall. Oh right, that reminds me.

Also, once again, I no longer think I have any motivation of staying in hall. AGAIN. My mood-swings on this subject like a fucking rollercoaster on crack, only now it's been derailed at 250mph flying down the damned triple loop-the-loop again. Geez, this is almost becoming an annual occurrence. Now if there's actually room back at home I would think about moving home. Maybe buy a netbook to use in school. Traveling time is going to be a fair bitch though. Hmm, maybe apply PGP/RVR/Kuok.

I think I dislike it when people are judgemental, and having an overactive imagination certainly doesn't help. It's really cyclical, avoiding people because you don't want to be judged but realising that doing that doesn't STOP them from judging you based on your non-appearance and general phantomness.

And I believe I wear a "fuck off, I don't want to talk to you" face most of the time anyway. God I'm unfriendly.

Been reading Questionable Content on and off during this tryingly stressful period. Yes, it says it's supposed to center on "an average frustrated 20-something music nerd, his PC and Faye." But really now, the only reason I'm reading this is for Hannelore.



True, I would have expected a character with "rather severe case of obsessive-compulsive disorder, is an insomniac, and counts things for a living." to be funny, but she's freaking hilarious. Oh, and she apparently spends hours downloading pictures of kittens on google. And has a huge phobia of tapirs.

I blame xkcd for giving me the reference. Sigh!

1 comment:

  1. not to mention pictures of sweaty firemen. HAHA =D

    ReplyDelete