Sunday, April 5, 2009

financial woes

I am recently in need of money.

Hey, what the hell, I am always in need of money. But it's just a little more so this month. My old mp3 player exploded (really, the battery swelled up to twice it's original size) and I'm wondering if I want to replace it. If I do, I really want to get a shuffle. Or at least something small and light that you can clip on while running or somewhat.

But not the new shuffle. I mean come on.


I'm so tiny I make your wang look huge! Yes, even you!

I mean, it's all well and good if you actually like the supplied set of apple earphones, and it's really nice to see apple engage in the sort of monopolistic, manipulative business model traditionally endorsed by their old rival microsoft. It's almost like, progress.


So you can use our properiety, apple-endorsed/manufactured earphones, or you can SUCK IT.

I mean like, what's not to like?! If you use our provided earphones, you actually get to control the volume. Not something you can do with any other pair of earphones. Nevermind that they may be a set of Crossroads Mylarones, Westone UM2s, or even earmolded Custom Livewires, surely they can't be better then our provided apple earphones... Seriously, can you think of anything better then apple?

Like, seriously.

So, I guess I'm looking for the old shuffle, or at least something similar. In price, functions and whatnot.

But it still doesn't help my original predicament... Hmm. Maybe...


I could do THIS! Like, maybe in orchard. Or something.

...
Hmm, nah, not pretty enough. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment