Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thinking about getting a netbook.

After much contemplation and thought, I think it would be beneficial if I were to buy a netbook. Aside from freeing me up from the confines of my room when I study (meaning I can finally study in the library with other people and not by my lonesome self), having a netbooks means no more need to print lecture notes.

Hence, introducing my target: The MSI Wind U100 Plus.


*drool*

It's small, it looks gorgeous, and it has quite decent specs for a netbook (Intel® Atom N280 1.66G, 2GB DDR2 RAM, 160gb HDD). A comfortable 10" screen and a really ergonomic keyboard design also makes for a major plus point.


Big, comfortable keys. I liikke.

Apparently netbooks.com.sg is retailing it for $589, throwing on an optional slim portable DVD-RW drive for $88 brings the sum total to $677. Not -that- expensive...


Desire.

Unfortunately, I think it'll be a while before I can afford it. Darn. Any kind souls out there who want to/can afford to float me a loan? Will pay back in instalments. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment