Wednesday, September 23, 2009

IT'S... IT'S ALIVE!!!

It's recess week! An update!

I am pretty screwed. Hahaha. But that's okay. I have no future anyway. SMILE!

I don't like ranting about stuff because I think it's pointless. Just know that my workload is pretty insane and I keep getting distracted.

I can't absorb anything either haha.

Yay!

There's something inside that feels a bit empty.
But I don't know what.
Sometimes I believe I don't know anything.
23 years later, I'm still a kid who doesn't understand the world.
And I know that's true.

But when I look at couples (and not so couples) who fight, who argue, who bitch at each other even though they think or they know they can't really exist with each other, I don't know what to think. Silly? Are relationships really this annoying to handle? Should I be glad to not have to think about this?



Everyone seems to have somebody.
If not somebody they have, then somebody they want...
Should I be looking for that somebody?
I wonder how long it'll stay this way for me.

...
::CAMERA PANS OUT::

::EPIC GUITAR SOLO IN THE DESERT::

And now, something completely different.

Mm. I wonder what kind of qualifications are needed to be a wedding planner.

No comments:

Post a Comment